To provide clientele access to an extensive range of information resources to enhance the academic and research in the university
To carry out basic functions of acquiring, processing, organising and dissemination of information in line with the mission of the University
The objectives of the university library are:
- To provide a basic reference collection aimed at the development of the “liberally educated person”, apart from the curriculum requirements.
- To inculcate the necessary skills, knowledge and attitude to the library users, to enable them develop the habits of browsing and independent use of the library resources.
- To carry out frequent user survey to keep abreast with changing needs.
- To support study, teaching and research within the framework of the university programs by providing the relevant information resources and professional service.
- To market the library services to the academic community and other stakeholders.